- 2015 - 2020 Town Economic Development Strategy
- 2015 - 2020 Situational Analysis for the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville
- 2009 - 2014 Town Economic Development Strategy
- 2016-2019 York Region Economic Development Action Plan
- 2012 York Region Economic Development Action Plan
Economic Development's mandate is to create and support economic growth across the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville. This is achieved through two approaches: business retention and expansion of existing businesses and industries already established in the area; and marketing the Town to encourage new business investment in the community. Economic Development also works with the Town's regional partners and neighbouring municipalities on initiatives that enhance and encourage future economic prosperity in the area.
We support the local business community in a variety of ways, including:
Business Retention & Expansion:
- Providing data/information and business resources;
- Facilitating the planning and development process, and;
- Hosting workshops and seminars on key business topics.
Investment Attraction & Marketing:
- Marketing Whitchurch-Stouffville to prospective investors;
- Site selection and listing of non-residential available properties, and;
- Joint-marketing with our various partners.
- Supporting the needs of all Downtown Stouffville merchants;
- Assist business growth through the Community Improvement Plan, and;
- Planning community events to attract visitors to the Downtown.
Sign up for our eNews to stay up to date on Economic Development at the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville.