The Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville has many great Summer Camps 2016 to choose from. Our camps are designed to provide a variety of inclusive programs for children and youth in the community in a fun and nurturing environment, where campers are encouraged to learn and grow.
- General Day camps with weekly themes:
- Camp Stouffville (in the heart of Town)
- Camp Vandorf (located at the WS Museum and Community Centre)
- Sports Camp
- Theatre Camp
- Kinder Camp
- Hockey Camp
- Tennis and Soccer Camp
- Seasonal Camps
- Winter Holidays
- March Break
- In partnership with Coummunity Living York South (CLYS)
- Summer Day Camp 8-17 years old
- Summer Day Camp 18+ years old
Camp Stouffville works in partnership with Reach for the Rainbow, one on one support for children with special needs. Please contact Reach for the Rainbow at 416-503-0088 for program details.
Other one on one support opportunities are available when possible through the Play Buddies Program.
Please read the Parent Survival Guide and fill in the Camp Information Form located on page 11-13 of the document and return it by the first day of camp.