Please note our schedule does change from time to time and occasional cancellations may occur due to schedule conflicts, hockey tournaments, etc. Be sure to refer to the "revised" date on the bottom right hand corner of the schedule to ensure you have the most up to date copy.
March Break 2017 Skating Schedule - click here
Family Stick & Puck:
A casual way to practice the fundamentals of hockey - shooting, passing and basic stick handling. Hockey helmets are mandatory for this program (for both adults and children) and scrimmages are not permitted. This program provides an opportunity for children and their parents to play together. Children are not permitted on the ice by themselves and no adults are permitted on the ice without a child. Max. 3 children per an adult.
Important Skating Information:
- C.S.A. approved hockey helmets are recommended for all recreational skaters.
- Family rate includes a maximum of 5 people - 2 adults and up to 3 children.
- All public skates are monitored by Town Staff.
- C.S.A. approved hockey helmets with full facemask and full equipment are mandatory for Youth Shinny.
- C.S.A. approved hockey helmets are mandatory for Adult Shinny. Full face mask and full equipment is strongly recommended.
- Minimum age for Adult Shinny and Women's Shinny is 16 years.