Methods of Payment
The Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville offers a number of convenient ways for you to pay your property taxes:
** PLEASE NOTE: **
In the event of a postal strike, taxes must still be paid on time.
Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
Monthly: Payments are spread over 10 months from January to October
Installment: The amount of the installment is withdrawn from your account on the due dates shown on your tax bill
- Supplementary: 12 month plan (January to December) to assist in planning for supplementary taxes on newly constructed homes
Arrears: 12 month plan (January to December). Penalty and interest charges will apply
- To sign up; complete the application form
Through your Financial Institution
Payment may be made at most financial institutions including online and telephone banking
Your account number will be 8 digits taken from your roll number shown on your tax bill
- Eg: Roll # 000.123.45678.0000 - Your account number will be 12345678
- Contact your financial institution for more information on telephone or online banking
In person during regular hours of operation
- Visit the Customer Service Centre at the Municipal Offices located at 111 Sandiford Dr.
Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cheque, cash or debit is accepted
Secure Drop Box
Located just to the left of the front door of the Town Hall
Available 24 hours a day for cheque payments only
Make cheques payable to 'Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville'
All payments are retrieved each morning and processed on that business day
The Town sends the Tax bill to the mortgage company for payment and you will receive a copy of the final tax bill in the mail
- Your Mortgage Company's name will appear on your tax bill. If the mortgage company's name does not
appear, please contact them immediately