Retaining Wall

If you are building a retaining wall on your property less than 1 m tall in the Town of Stouffville, you need to get approval from certain agencies before starting construction.

We also recommend contacting our Engineering division [link to contact info] to get a site alteration check done before beginning your project.

Required approvals

Check the assumption status of a subdivision

Coming soon...

© 2023 Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville  | Privacy and Disclaimer

Scroll to top