Electrical Work

If you are completing any electrical work on your property in the Town of Stouffville, you need an Electrical Safety Authority permit.

Get a permit

Learn how to request a permit for electrical work on your property.

© 2023 Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville  | Privacy and Disclaimer

Scroll to top